Wednesday, January 21, 2015

So Cozy...

So lately I have been on a 'Use My Stash' spree and I tell you it feels great to use up some stuff lol! I really like that I can stay true to my style but use up some older stash at the same time! 

I created this layout for the current January Mood Board challenge over at Jot Magazine.. I have used all Pink Paislee products on this layout except for the flair, the ribbon and the wooden peg...  


This is the gorgeous Mood Board to take inspiration from designed by Kim Archer...
I ran that vellum journaling spot straight through my trusty old typewriter to type up my journaling... 

I was inspired by the bright colours and the confetti from the board...they both reminded me of my son's quilt that was handmade by my Aunty..

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating and have a great day...
Tarrah x

2 comments:

Anna Allan said...

Such a colourful and fun layout Tarrah! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot :-)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Always feels good to 'use your stash' doesn't it? All those brightly coloured circles was perfect for the mood board challenge too. So .... win, win!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails