Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snow Day Holiday...

Hi everyone!

Its reveal time again for sketch number 285 at Creative Scrappers...this was one of my favourite sketches to work with...my layout came together really quick and I was happy with the result! 


Here is the awesome sketch designed by Juliana Michaels!
Just before Christmas, Elle's Studio had an awesome deal where international shipping was free and there was no minimum purchase so I snapped up the deal and ordered the gorgeous 'Good Cheer' Christmas collection and a few other bits too...here I have used mostly the Good Cheer collection and I have used some REALLY old Collage Press chippie snowflakes..


 I adore the colours in this collection!

To win a 25$ off a purchase of 35$ or more to SpiegelMom Scraps
all you have to do is create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or 286 
and enter them using the Inlinkz widget on the CS blog. www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com 
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st Midnight EST.

Hope you can play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today....happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails