Sunday, January 18, 2015

Memories...

Hi everyone!!

It has been super hot here of late so my family and I have been getting out into the sun and enjoying life! Love it!

Today is the last reveal day for Creative Scrappers sketches...Kristine has sadly decided not to continue with the sketch challenges from now on so this is my final layout reveal...its been fabulous to be a part of the CS team, thanks so much Kristine!

'Memories'

 Here is the wonderful sketch designed by Kristine...
I used the gorgeous Maggie Holmes 'Open Book' collection for this layout...

This photo is about 11 years old now...it was taken of myself and hubby 8 weeks before we were married...we look so young here lol!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today...be sure to check out the Creative Scrappers blog for all the gorgeous design team takes on the sketch..you will LOVE the inspiration over there!

Happy creating and have a great day....
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, that is so sad about her challenge.... You've gone out with a bang!!! LOOOVE those semi circles down the bottom of your page. Stunning!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails