Saturday, January 24, 2015

Do Not Disturb....

Hi all!!

Still on my 'Use My Stash' binge and with not too many commitments lately I have been able to take advantage of using up stash!
Another layout share today using lots of different Pink Paislee collections...some REALLY OLD ones in there too!

If you follow me on Instagram, I shared this layout the other day, so you may have already seen it! 

I have used Pink Paislee collections: Hey Kid, Portfolio, Vintage Vogue, Color Wash, Phantom, Daily Junque and Nantucket.....

Don't you just love the look on my eldest son's face here lol?!! He is clearly not happy about something, hence the title of this layout being 'Do Not Disturb' LOL!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog...I love reading all your comments, thank you so much for leaving them!!

Happy creating...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails