Monday, December 8, 2014

Love You..

Hi there everyone!!

Today I am sharing a layout I recently created using some of the Words or Whatever Chipboard December New Release!

'Love You'

The WOW New Release products for December are mainly Wood Veneer pieces and they have been packaged into theme packs...  

I just recently bought the gorgeous new Maggie Holmes 'Open Book' collection and I am in LOVE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...I hope I have inspired you to order some WOW from your local scrapbook shop and create!!

Have a great day... 

Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Those papers look delish & I really like the little wooden pieces... that big ampersand is my favest bit of all!!!! LOVELY:):)

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout.. love the floral paper next to the grey...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails