Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween....

Hi all!

HaPpY HaLLOwEeN!!!!

What better way to celebrate than to share a Halloween layout with you all today!!! I have used some of the gorgeous WOW October New Release Chipboard on this layout...

'Happy Halloween'

I have used lots of WOW chippie on this one.....I have inked them all in different colours using various Versamark Inks...

New Release Bats on Wire - Neptune Ink
 New Release Small Bat - Neptune Ink
New Release Witch on Broomstick - Copper Ink
New Release 'Happy Halloween' - Copper Ink
 New Release Pumpkin - Orange Ink

I have used some of my Masters winnings of the Websters Pages Halloween products on this layout....I don't buy Halloween stuff very much so it was great to win some lol! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today......hope you get more treats than tricks...

Happy creating....
Tarrah x

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome Halloween layout!! Love this design!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome Halloween layout!! Love this design!!

bernii miller said...

ohhh this looks fab Tarrah!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Really fun page! Love that wood veneer witch!!

Tania B said...

Awesome, fun layout Tarrah!!! Congrats on making the Finalist list for Jot!!! I am feeling very priviledged to be on there with names like yourself and so many other talented ladies!!! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails