Thursday, September 4, 2014

You Colour My Life Beautiful....

Hi all!

Today I want to share another of my 10 layouts created while at Camp Mojo retreat with you....some of us girls organised a 'colour run' type thing....let me tell you there was no running involved....just a whole lot of fun! One of the girls Anita Rodway a few weeks in advance, set about getting the chalk made and dried for us all...thanks so much for your hard work with this Neet! The lovely Jen Hall was our wonderful photographer and she even printed us all out a photo then and there to scrap!! It felt so good to scrap this straight away while the memory was still so fresh! Love these girls!!


I just happened to have this perfect title that I had cut with my Cameo prior to Mojo and that 'Live Life in Colour' flair I had in my D-lish Scraps stash! So perfect!

This layout was a little inspired by Ebony van der Starre...this girl absolutely ROCKS the freestyle creating so I gave it a go for myself with this layout....I loved how it turned out too!

Thank you for once again stopping by my blog...hope you are getting creative as much as I am!!

See you soon...
Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

What a fun photo, and love your layout too!

bernii miller said...

Totally love this layout!!! so fun ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails