Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Love You..

Hi!
I am here today sharing a layout using some of the gorgeous WOW new release pieces for July!! I am very excited to be sharing a layout that features something I have designed and that is the 'love you' title.....I have designed all the titles this month so watch out for them!

WOW New Release products used on this layout:

Light Veneer 'Love You' Title
Chipboard Messy Heart Circle Medium and Large inked in pink
Light Veneer Tall Leaf Tree



Other WOW products used are:


Thank you for stopping by my blog today, hope to get to your blog real soon :)

3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous page! and love the title you designed!! WTG girl!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Congrats on being the designer!!! It looks brill & I also ADORE those 'circles with hearts', too....it all works perfectly with that photo....lovely, lovely page:):)

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely! Love the pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails