Thursday, July 31, 2014

Do Your Best....

Hi everyone!

I am here again with a layout that was a bit of a struggle to create.....I rarely do vintage type pages but I really wanted to use that cool WOW new release piece! I inked it with some copper ink and then added some metal cogs to add more detail...I have teamed it with some 7Gypsies products that I think fit it perfectly.....


Here you can see some detail of that cool gear piece with the metal embellishments added.. 

 I have also used the new release chipboard light bulb also inked with copper ink...

Thank you so much for once again stopping by my blog...I hope you are finding time to scrap? Happy creating...

Tarrah x  

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks really lovely, I love the colors and that chippie piece looks awesome the way you have placed it.. and not as much time for scrapping as I would like.. hehe!

Jacqui said...

Awesome chipboard pieces, your vintage look has happened, looks great!

Kim said...

Looks fabulous Tarrah !

Sonia said...

You've done a great job on the vintage. It might not be something you often do but I think you've still kept the 'Tarrah' feel about it. It's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails