Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Baby Sam - Lets Keep Him...

Hi all!

All weekend last weekend we were celebrating D-lish Scraps 5th birthday with an amazing cybercrop...there were 8 challenges set by the design team over all of the weekend with the deadline for completing them being this coming Monday the 14th of July....if you would like to join in (there is still time) you can go here and check out all the awesome challenges and details....

I decided to join in a couple of the challenges and thought I would share one of those layouts with you today....I joined in Kylie's sketch challenge...


and created this layout featuring my gorgeous new nephew Samuel...

I kept to the design of the sketch but I just couldn't bring myself to get messy so I used the spotted background instead lol! I have used mostly Jenni Bowlin Studio products on this layout with w few D-lish goodies added also!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I really hope to find time to get to your blog soon...

Tarrah x  

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Tarrah!

Lizzyc said...

Adorable photo and love the spotty background too!

Bridget said...

So cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails