Friday, June 20, 2014

Loveable Bunny....

Hello!

I was very excited to be asked by Annelie from Crazy Monday Kits to guest design for the month of June using one of her FABULOUS kits!

Here is the gorgeous main kit I got to work with...


The Add-On Kit...


All together I created 4 layouts and 1 card and I still have loads leftover...today I sharing two of the layouts I created....

'Adorable Bunny'

Isn't my biggest boy just the cutest bunny?!


The 2nd layout I am sharing using the kit contents is one featuring my youngest son in a tree!!

'Everyday Life'

I really like this colour palette for something different to the brights...I thought my photo suited the colours well....

It was so easy and great fun to use this kit, I highly recommend you getting one ASAP...you can get yours here!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...I will be back to share the other 2 layouts and the card in the next few days with you...stay tuned...

Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

GORGEOUS pages - totally different...love that dark 'woodsy' paper on the top one....that would have been FUN!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails