Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello Cutie...

Hi all!

I am back again sharing the other 2 layouts and the card that I created with the awesome June Crazy Monday Kit as part of my June guest designing gig!

'Hello Cutie'

This Simple Stories paper was by far my favourite from the kit....I just adore it and felt my littlest one as a bub went well with this paper...

The only extra thing I added that was not part of the kit is the shipping tag..


Here is the June main kit again..

and the Add-On Kit...

The other layout...

'Photo Booth'

Love these fun photos from Camp Mojo 2013....we had so much fun!!

I only added the green doily to this layout as an extra item..

Then last but not least I whipped this cute card in 5 minutes with some of the bits on my desk...

Apologies for the super long post but I wanted to get all my kit projects shared with you!!
Thank you for getting to the bottom and thanks for stopping by today...I urge you all to get over to Crazy Monday Kits and get yourselves one of these kits, I loved playing it with it so much!

Thank you to Annelie for having me as guest for June....I have really enjoyed it!

Tarrah x

3 comments:

Kim said...

love how bright and fun these are!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is gorgeous!

Paula said...

These photos gave me a giggle...that certainly was a fun weekend! Love the photos & layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails