Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Beautiful Moments......

Hello again!
I am here with you again today sharing another layout jam packed with D-Lish Scrap goodies!! I have used lots of Crate Paper products together with D-Lish Scraps products to create this layout from my sister and her husbands beautiful wedding last year in England...this photo was taken of one of their bridal table decorations....

'Beautiful Moments'

D-Lish Scraps products used on this layout:
Sequin Bow- Hot Pink
Journal It's-Tab Bag-Chalk Words
Journal It's Arrow Word Tabs
Journal It's-Scalloped Journals-Circle-White
Journal It's Mixed Ticket Tabs
Flair-Love Notes
Resin Rose Grab Bag
Large Resin Rose Grab Bag
Rhinestone Grab Bag


Thank you for stopping by my blog today...I hope you are enjoying all my shares! Happy creating....

Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVING those bows! And the way you've used that strong bg pp against it all- fabbo!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so pretty, love the bow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails