Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boys Don't Cry......

Hi again peeps,
I have two shares today, the first is my Basic Grey layout. Once again I found the sketch over at the Basic Grey blog very inspiring so I have used up some of my older stash again by using the Oliver range.

Here is what I created:



Here is the awesome BG inspiration sketch:

Hambly have just started a monthly sketch challenge and I have soooo much Hambly I could have my own shop I am sure so I always like to join in the fun there to use up my stash of it and its great to get tips from the awesome design team on how to best use Hambly as well.

Here is my layout:

Here is the Hambly March Sketch

A bit of detail....
Thank you all so much for ongoing wonderful comments, I so love to read them all and feel so slack that I don't get around to your blog very often, I will try to share the love soon I hope. Take care and happy scrappin!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

These are fab Tarrah, I love the white space in both of them!

Gail L said...

Tehe! Sounds like you are a collector of paper . . . much like myself! Gorgeous layouts - I love the splash of pink in the second one! x

Claire said...

Love how you've interpreted the BG sketch - might have to try that one myself. And I love how you scrap yourself - it's so important...I barely do anything of me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails