Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Her.....

Hello again girls......I just happened to stop by the Basic Grey blog today, I love it there for inspiration and today was no exception with their 20th of February sketch.

I have used some very old BG papers and tags called 'Perhaps' and a little bit of 'Curio' thrown in for good measure too:

Here is the beautiful sketch..... 

 Here is a closie too.....
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and for any love you may leave.......till next time, take care and happy scrapping!!!!!

2 comments:

Di Garling said...

Such a gorgeous layout Tarrah & that photo of you is stunning. Very glam, I love the angle it is taken on too. I too am just loving yellows ATM!!!Love the layout. Cheers Di xoxo

Gail L said...

I agree there is always HEAPS of inspiration on the BG blog! Your layout is fantastic - I love that you've used some older papers too! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails